Bookmark and Share

  • Name: Sarah Lark
  • Age: 25
  • D.O.B : 28/01/83

COME JOIN THE TEAM!!

Sunday 10 August 2008

And your favourite Sarah performance from I'd Do Anything is...

Well we have had 61 votes in the poll and we have a clear winner with 29 votes(47%) You have chosen "Midnight Train To Georgia" as your favourite Sarah performance from I'd Do Anything. All of Sarah's performance's were amazing but I think "Midnight Train To Georgia" had something a little special!

View the poll results below - Thanks to everyone who voted!


Get Here
4 (6%)

Another Little Piece Of My Heart
5 (8%)

Maybe This Time
10 (16%)

Midnight Train To Georgia
29 (47%)

Ironic
7 (11%)

Mr Bojangles
6 (9%)


and here's the winning performance...



You can now vote for your favourite Sarah look during I'd Do Anything over on the right hand side. :)

3 comments:

Jill R said...

I think people like Midnight Train to Georgia because everything fell into place. The look, the song, the judges love it. If the final had been that week Sarah would be Nancy!

Julie said...

Yeah I totally agree with you! :D
It was outstanding!

Laur said...

I agree :D She still kinda *is* Nancy in my mind... lol! But MTTG is my performance of the series, it's shivers-down-the-spine-amazing!

Also, I have no idea which outfit to vote for though!! I've voted, but I might change it!