Bookmark and Share

  • Name: Sarah Lark
  • Age: 25
  • D.O.B : 28/01/83

COME JOIN THE TEAM!!

Sunday 20 July 2008

Welcome!!

Hey everyone, Welcome to the Sarah Lark Fan Blog! First I just want to say thanks to David,Andy and Karen for giving me the idea to create this blog. They run the Rachel Tucker Fan Blog, which is amazing! Rachel even contributes to it herself which is lovely!

Also I want to say that im going to try my best to keep you all up to date with all the Sarah Lark news! There is some great news just announced which I will post very soon. First im going to try and get all the past Sarah news posted up for you all - Including some amazing questions that Sarah answered for her fans not long after she left I'd Do Anything.

I've also got to mention The Larkabouts, im sure they will all read this blog - They have been great in supporting Sarah throughout the show and since she left and im sure they will all continue to! Hopefully we can pick up a whole lot more readers and Sarah fans as the blog progresses.

Enjoy reading! :D

3 comments:

Laur said...

Julie, you're a star =D

David said...

Well done Julie -- great to see you up and running!

David.

Julie said...

Thanks! lol I am a wee bit confused at the moment but I will get it all sorted! :D