Bookmark and Share

  • Name: Sarah Lark
  • Age: 25
  • D.O.B : 28/01/83

COME JOIN THE TEAM!!

Thursday 30 October 2008

Don't Forget...

Hey everyone! I don't really have anything to post about at the moment but I just want to say don't forget you can catch Sarah perform at a concert featuring the work of Adam Gwon on Saturday the 1st of November at St Pauls Knightsbridge, London.


BUY TICKETS HERE

Also don't miss the chance to see Sarah in her own intimate Cabaret supported by Peter St James, on the 9th of November at the Lauderdale House, London. It is limited seating and I have a feeling it's going to sell out!! So if you would like to go id get your tickets quickly! From seeing Sarah a number of times now I know you wouldn't be disapointed she has the most beautiful and outstanding voice so..!

Call 020 8348 8716 for tickets!

I am going next week so I will be sure to let you all know how it went! Hopefully I will have some more to post about soon aswell..

Thanks to everyone who checks the blog regulary, I do appreciate it loads!!

xxx.

2 comments:

David said...

Looking forward to your review Julie and hopefully some piccies!

Julie said...

Your not allowed a camera again...
:( not amused! lol! I will try my best to get something haha.
xx.